Natural & Renewable material
Our philosophy is to improve our products continuously so they affect the environment as little as possible. By employing innovative solutions, the aim is to use as much natural and renewable material in our products without losing out on performance.
- Fluff Pulp: Main absorbent in Total Chlorine Free Pulp from Swedish woods. Awarded the FSC tick of approval for responsible forestry. | Certificate |
- Back Sheet: Back Sheet: The tissue in the back sheet laminated to a corn starch film (see more info below), preventing the liquids from leaking out of the diaper, is made of natural tree-pulp that is Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) with PECF license PEFC/02-33-14. | Certificate |
- The high loft tissue, barrier between the wet mass and the skin, is made of 100% compostable material OK compost certified. | Certificate |
- Acquisition and Distribution Layer (ADL) inpolylactide (PLA) derived from renewable resources, such as sugarcane.
GM Free corn based
To reduce the amount of harmful chemicals in the diapers, Naty by Nature Babycare use a GM Free corn starch film as a leakage barrier, Obtained Certificate, made according to the highest industry quality standards. This film is fully compostable and as effective as plastic with added health benefits.
- Certified to BS EN13432 standard
- Certified by the ”Ok Compost” label, based on the guidelines of the European normalisation committee O 06-098-A and issued by AIB Vincotte.
The GM Free corn starch film used as a leakage barrier replaces traditional plastics, mainly used on the market, but remains as effective and watertight. But unlike plastic it is compostable and “breathes”, allows air to reach the baby’s delicate skin, resulting in an airier, drier and more comfortable diaper, thus causing less irritation. The film also naturally keeps harmful bacteria and pathogens out.
- Naturally breathable film without mechanically made pinholes.
- Novamont lab analysis
- Nelson laboratories: Independent report.
Chlorine & fragrance free
Naty by Nature Babycare diapers are also 100% Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) and perfume free. Just another way Naty has reduced the amount of chemicals coming in contact with your baby’s sensitive skin. We use only totally chlorine free (TCF) pulp in our diapers, which is a technique that uses no chlorine compounds for the bleaching of wood pulp. This prevents the formation of dioxins, highly carcinogenic pollutants within the product. Naty’s diapers and Pull on Pants are fragrance free and recommended by SWEDISH ASTHMA AND ALLERGY ASSOCIATION. The association’s recommendation of products is to be viewed as a guide for consumers in search of products that can be hypoallergenic. The recommended products are labelled with the association’s name and logo. These products do not contain any allergens, perfume or other irritant substances (or such small quantities) that there are no known medical cases reported.
The printing colour on the diapers is, Nr S-i2: OK Compost, certification number; O 05-059B Certificate attesting to the fact that the printing ink is free of heavy metals injurious to health. | Certificate |