ECO BY NATY
Naty started already 1994. We want to change the negative impact on our environment, we are a healthy choice.
We do our utmost to help minimize impacts on our health and the environment. Naty has voluntarily undergone strict, rigorous environmental inspections of their products. Naty and their raw material suppliers have been independently tested and successfully have complied with a number of strict conditions regarding the environmental impact of their products.
Naty commitment to protecting the environment is long-term with the intention that both we and future generations will be able to live in harmony with nature. They achieve this by focusing on the following:
- Naty uses state-of-the-art renewable raw materials.
- The wood used for pulp is derived from sustainable forestry; where more trees are planted than felled.
- There is absolutely zero chlorine used in the bleaching process.
- No chemicals or compounds from SVHC (REACH Article 33(2)) are used – Substances of Very High Concern.
- No known substances that is harmful to health or the environment.
- Phthalates, Organotins (MBT, DBT, TBT), Heavy metals, Chlorine (CI), Formaldehyde (HCHO), Colophonium, AZO-pigments, PVC, has gone as far as to prevent use of any chemical or compound that is known as locally irritating or sensitizing.
- Naty adheres to strict requirements during production.
- Naty by Nature Babycare Diapers are manufactured on newest and most efficient diaper machines.
- Naty adheres to requirements on resource consumption.
- There are no chemicals used during production.
- No optical brighteners No skin care lotions No perfumes, essential oils No odour eliminators
- Naty has designed an absorbent core with less SAP
- Naty packaging and distribution focuses on reducing waste and the use of fuels
- Naty strive to always use a natural material for all of their packaging
- Natys packaging and distribution focuses on reducing waste and the use of fuels
- Products and packaging materials can be disposed of through recycling, incineration or composting.
- Products are designed to be easily dismantled so that parts can be recycled and/or composted.