Eco Nappies size 5 Junior. 11-25 kg, 24-55 lbs 42 pcs
- Leakage barrier made of 100% GM free, compostable, corn based film that is not only watertight but also “breathes” naturally resulting in an airier, drier and more comfortable diaper
- Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) and FSC certified pulp
- The printing colour on nappies is free of heavy metals and not injurious to health.
- No perfume
- Certified by the Swedish Asthma And Allergy Association.
- Soft, cloth-like feel provides a non-bulky fit, enabling your child to move around freely!
As with any diaper, for maximum performance, when your baby reaches the upper limits of the weight class, we recommend that you switch to the next, larger size.
Naty´s Eco Nappies is the leading eco-friendly disposable diaper in the world. There are no phthalates, organotins (MBT, DBT, TBT), heavy metals, TCF (Total Chlorine Free), HCHO (formaldehyde), colophonium, AZO-pigments, PVC, and substances known as harmful to health or the environment. Naty is certified free of ALL known allergens or substances classified as locally irritating, sensitizing, carcinogenic, or mutagenic.
At Naty we are proud of our Eco Nappies and we are the
only nappy brand that declares its ECO ingredients.
Click the links below to read more about each claim:
- No perfume and Certified by the Swedish Asthma and Allergy Association.
Certificate: Allergy Free.pdf
- Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) and FSC certified pulp.
Certificates: Sustainable Forests.pdf | Totally Chlorine Free.pdf
- Outer cover made of Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) and FSC certified pulp.
Certificate: Totally Chlorine Free (TCF).pdf | Sustainable Forests.pdf
- Leakage barrier made of is 100 % GM free corn based film, according to EU regulations 1829/2003 & 1830/2003. The compostable film is not only watertight but also “breathes” resulting in an airier, drier and more comfortable nappy.
Certificate: Compostable.pdf | OK Compost.pdf | GMO Free.pdf | Breathability.pdf | Biological Barrier.pdf
- Acquisition and Distribution Layer (ADL) Distribution layer made of natural material.
- The printing colour on the nappies is certified using ink free of heavy metals injurious to health, Nr S-i2: OK Compost, certification number; O 09-300-A.
Certificate: Compostable.pdf | No Heavy Metals.pdf
My son was born 11/7/10. For months we tried every different type of diaper sold in every store, the big name brands, the store brands, the regular and the "chemical free". Every diaper gave him terrible allergic reaction skin rash. A friend recommended Diapers.com where I found Naty. I decided to give them a chance, this was my last chance before purchasing cloth diapers. His rash is gone and we have had no problem. My only concern is taht the size 5 says it goes to 60 lbs but at 34 lbs, they seem a little small for my son. He is potty train during the day but at night must still wear a Naty diaper.