Eco Nappies size 4+ Junior. 9-20 kg, 20-44 lbs 25 pcs
- Leakage barrier made of 100% GM free, compostable, corn based film that is not only watertight but also “breathes” naturally resulting in an airier, drier and more comfortable diaper
- Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) and FSC certified pulp
- The printing colour on the nappies is free of heavy metals and not injurious to health.
- No perfume
- Certified by the Swedish Asthma And Allergy Association.
- Soft, cloth-like feel provides a non-bulky fit, enabling your child to move around freely!
As with any diaper, for maximum performance, when your baby reaches the upper limits of the weight class, we recommend that you switch to the next, larger size.
Naty´s Eco Nappies is the leading eco-friendly disposable diaper in the world. There are no phthalates, organotins (MBT, DBT, TBT), heavy metals, TCF (Total Chlorine Free), HCHO (formaldehyde), colophonium, AZO-pigments, PVC, and substances known as harmful to health or the environment. Naty is certified free of ALL known allergens or substances classified as locally irritating, sensitizing, carcinogenic, or mutagenic.
At Naty we are proud of our Eco Nappies and we are the
only nappy brand that declares its ECO ingredients.
Click the links below to read more about each claim:
- No perfume and Certified by the Swedish Asthma and Allergy Association.
Certificate: Allergy Free.pdf
- Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) and FSC certified pulp.
Certificates: Sustainable Forests.pdf | Totally Chlorine Free.pdf
- Outer cover made of Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) and FSC certified pulp.
Certificate: Totally Chlorine Free (TCF).pdf | Sustainable Forests.pdf
- Leakage barrier made of is 100 % GM free corn based film, according to EU regulations 1829/2003 & 1830/2003. The compostable film is not only watertight but also “breathes” resulting in an airier, drier and more comfortable nappy.
Certificate: Compostable.pdf | OK Compost.pdf | GMO Free.pdf | Breathability.pdf | Biological Barrier.pdf
- Acquisition and Distribution Layer (ADL) Distribution layer made of natural material.
- The printing colour on the nappies is certified using ink free of heavy metals injurious to health, Nr S-i2: OK Compost, certification number; O 09-300-A.
Certificate: Compostable.pdf | No Heavy Metals.pdf
Unable to get in contact online- leaking nappies
It pains me having to write this as I do try to buy ethically and Naty was one of those choices. However being environmentally friendly has it\'s costs in this case. Considering the price of this nappies are rather expensive than other brands on the market. This is the third batch of fault nappies have I been unlucky enough to purchase and as I am currently using a batch of four packets at then moment then it\'s more than third time faulty. First and second the tabs ripped off when putting the nappies and also the inside would tear when wet. This third batch along with the other unopened (same batch number) all leak. They leak through to my daughters clothes everytime even fate as short as 10min. Also a 30min car journey she is wet. We have to take spare clothes everywhere with us.
I understand that these nappies are biodegradable and this is the only reason why I buy them and due to this the structure of the nappies are designed to break down much more quickly than it\'s non environmentally friendly brands. However I don\'t think that it\'s structure and design should lack quality and strength for everyday use considering how expensive these nappies are to buy.
Their online support email is faulty and so I have to write via post to Naty to contact support as there is no email address or contact number. This shows the lack of customer care and devotion to their customers. I am shocked and disappointed that a company that takes pride in its developments don\'t even take care of its customers valve able feedback and quality of its products.
In fact as I write this a nappy has leaked all over her fathers knee! Very disappointed.
Response: We are really sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with our products. Please accept our apology for all the inconvenience this has caused you.
We certainly appreciate you taking the time to contact us regarding this matter as we rely heavily on feedback from our customers. It was an unfortunate error that you could not get in touch with our Customer service, as this is normally not a case.
In order to process your complaint and send you compensation, we would kindly ask you to contact our Customer service again, at this link http://support.naty.com/anonymous_requests/new and provide them with all the necessary details.
And at the bottom of every page you see the \"Contact Us\".
Best Regards from Naty