Eco Nappies size 4 Maxi. 7-18 kg, 15-40 lbs, 46 pcs
- Leakage barrier made of 100% GM free, compostable, corn based film that is not only watertight but also “breathes” naturally resulting in an airier, drier and more comfortable diaper
- Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) and FSC certified pulp
- The printing colour on the nappies is free of heavy metals and not injurious to health.
- No perfume
- Certified by the Swedish Asthma And Allergy Association.
- Soft, cloth-like feel provides a non-bulky fit, enabling your child to move around freely!
As with any diaper, for maximum performance, when your baby reaches the upper limits of the weight class, we recommend that you switch to the next, larger size.
Naty´s Eco Nappies is the leading eco-friendly disposable diaper in the world. There are no phthalates, organotins (MBT, DBT, TBT), heavy metals, TCF (Total Chlorine Free), HCHO (formaldehyde), colophonium, AZO-pigments, PVC, and substances known as harmful to health or the environment. Naty is certified free of ALL known allergens or substances classified as locally irritating, sensitizing, carcinogenic, or mutagenic.
At Naty we are proud of our Eco Nappies and we are the
only nappy brand that declares its ECO ingredients.
Click the links below to read more about each claim:
- No perfume and Certified by the Swedish Asthma and Allergy Association.
Certificate: Allergy Free.pdf
- Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) and FSC certified pulp.
Certificates: Sustainable Forests.pdf | Totally Chlorine Free.pdf
- Outer cover made of Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) and FSC certified pulp.
Certificate: Totally Chlorine Free (TCF).pdf | Sustainable Forests.pdf
- Leakage barrier made of is 100 % GM free corn based film, according to EU regulations 1829/2003 & 1830/2003. The compostable film is not only watertight but also “breathes” resulting in an airier, drier and more comfortable nappy.
Certificate: Compostable.pdf | OK Compost.pdf | GMO Free.pdf | Breathability.pdf | Biological Barrier.pdf
- Acquisition and Distribution Layer (ADL) Distribution layer made of natural material.
- The printing colour on the nappies is certified using ink free of heavy metals injurious to health, Nr S-i2: OK Compost, certification number; O 09-300-A.
Certificate: Compostable.pdf | No Heavy Metals.pdf
the best diaper ever: no rash, no red pimples or gelatin residues. I've had some diaper unattached (maybe during industrial process)in size 3 but now in size 4 it is great but I can find you only in (Monoprix in Fance)few size and not in all the supermarkets.why?
Response: Dear Ava, if you miss certain sizes thats because we haven\'t received orders from them. Please get in touch with your local store(s) and urge them to order in the size(s) and product(s) you might be missing. Kind regards, John
The best nappies but size 4 is small
Miles better than any other popular brand, particularly better than pampers/huggies and shops own. My baby does not get nappy rash, as these nappies keep baby dry even when getting full. They are by far the most absorbent (don't puff out when getting full) and the only ones that will last all night for my baby in comfort. I use a cheaper nappy when only needed for a couple of hours but otherwise only these.Size 4 only lasted until my baby was 11+kg. They don't stretch well so can be tight around the waist. Size 5 is still roomy at 13+kg. Occasionally (once every 2 months use) had a leak, but so much better than any other disposable.