Eco Nappies Size 3 Midi. 4-9 kg, 9-20 lbs, 31 pcs
- Leakage barrier made of 100% GM free, compostable, corn based film that is not only watertight but also “breathes” naturally resulting in an airier, drier and more comfortable diaper
- Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) and FSC certified pulp
- The printing colour on the nappies is free of heavy metals and not injurious to health.
- No perfume
- Certified by the Swedish Asthma And Allergy Association.
- Soft, cloth-like feel provides a non-bulky fit, enabling your child to move around freely!
As with any diaper, for maximum performance, when your baby reaches the upper limits of xhe weight class, we recommend that you switch to the next, larger size.
Naty´s Eco Nappies is the leading eco-friendly disposable diaper in the world. There are no phthalates, organotins (MBT, DBT, TBT), heavy metals, TCF (Total Chlorine Free), HCHO (formaldehyde), colophonium, AZO-pigments, PVC, and substances known as harmful to health or the environment. Naty is certified free of ALL known allergens or substances classified as locally irritating, sensitizing, carcinogenic, or mutagenic.
At Naty we are proud of our Eco Nappies and we are the
only nappy brand that declares its ECO ingredients.
Click the links below to read more about each claim:
- No perfume and Certified by the Swedish Asthma and Allergy Association.
Certificate: Allergy Free.pdf
- Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) and FSC certified pulp.
Certificates: Sustainable Forests.pdf | Totally Chlorine Free.pdf
- Outer cover made of Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) and FSC certified pulp.
Certificate: Totally Chlorine Free (TCF).pdf | Sustainable Forests.pdf
- Leakage barrier made of is 100 % GM free corn based film, according to EU regulations 1829/2003 & 1830/2003. The compostable film is not only watertight but also “breathes” resulting in an airier, drier and more comfortable nappy.
Certificate: Compostable.pdf | OK Compost.pdf | GMO Free.pdf | Breathability.pdf | Biological Barrier.pdf
- Acquisition and Distribution Layer (ADL) Distribution layer made of natural material.
- The printing colour on the nappies is certified using ink free of heavy metals injurious to health, Nr S-i2: OK Compost, certification number; O 09-300-A.
Certificate: Compostable.pdf | No Heavy Metals.pdf
We have used these diapers for our son along with cloth diapers we we wanted something to mimic his cloth diapers and after research found these. They work great no rashes or leaks just what i was looking for in an eco friendly diaper. They are totally worth it. Just awesome and highly recommend them.
Response: Thank you for your kind words Lulu. We are always working for \"Go green without giving up performance\".
Purchased these today for the first time. Our family is transitioning from the "mass consumerism" to a more conscious choice awareness. Never knew I was using a product that WAS NOT mainstream! My baby even likes the feel of them on her minibum.
My Husband wrote asking for a sample as we couldn't find the size we needed in order to try them, We haven't looked back since. They are amazing nappies and i love that they are environmentally frendly
vorrei provare i vostri pannolini. grazie
amostras de fraldas
gostari de receber amostra de fraldas para teste minha bebe tem 7 quilos 3
We're currently using Naty nappies and wipes on our second child and used exclusively on both chioldren. Have really promoted Naty for eco reasons to everyone we can, and managed to encourage a few people.
It's a bit disappointing that Naty products are only stocked by some of the huge Tesco and Sainsburys stores and so we have to tho out of our way and make special trips. Should be more widely stocked and promoted by the superstores and I'm sure there would be more take up.
We have experienced similar issues as Suzi with the sticky tabs being missing on a few nappies in a couple of packs.
I have been using Naty nappies exclusively since our daughter was born because we made a conscious choice to use enviromentally friendly biodegradable high quality nappies which are also safe and comfortable for our baby. We have been quite disappointed recently however as all of the nappies in all six packs of size 3 Naty nappies we purchased from our local Boots shop were faulty in that they had all lost their stickiness on the sticky strip. As a result we have had to use various methods to keep them in place. We have been promised a full refund by Boots. We really want to continue using Naty. Pleasecan you fix this issue with the nappies Naty!
Response: Dear Suzi, thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it a lot. We have never heard of this before, I asked over at the customer department and they kindly request you to contact them when you have a couple of minutes. We\'ll be interested in looking closer at this and help you out, we\'re very keen that you should continue to have an unparalleled Naty by Nature Babycare experience. Please contact our customer service: http://www.naty.com/customer-service/ Kind regards, John
Won't use any other diapers on my baby. Excellent product and company.
vorrei provare i pannolini naty
Hi, i am from Australia and my baby is 5 kg, and i am not able to find size 3 nappies on the nearest shop, please let me know where can i buy Naty on a cheaper rate and get it easily delivered to Australia,
Response: Hi there, please check out the following URL where our Diapers are available in Australia: http://www.naty.com/?lang=aus -- if you can\'t find the size and/or products you\'re after, the best bet is to ask them to order them in from us, we\'ll be very happy to comply.