Eco Nappies – Size 1 Newborn. 2-5 kg, 4-11 lbs 26 pcs
- Leakage barrier made of 100% GM free, compostable, corn based film that is not only watertight but also “breathes” naturally resulting in an airier, drier and more comfortable diaper
- Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) and FSC certified pulp
- The printing colour on the nappies is free of heavy metals and not injurious to health.
- No perfume
- Certified by the Swedish Asthma And Allergy Association.
- Soft, cloth-like feel provides a non-bulky fit, enabling your child to move around freely!
As with any diaper, for maximum performance, when your baby reaches the upper limits of the weight class, we recommend that you switch to the next, larger size.
Naty´s Eco Nappies is the leading eco-friendly disposable diaper in the world. There are no phthalates, organotins (MBT, DBT, TBT), heavy metals, TCF (Total Chlorine Free), HCHO (formaldehyde), colophonium, AZO-pigments, PVC, and substances known as harmful to health or the environment. Naty is certified free of ALL known allergens or substances classified as locally irritating, sensitizing, carcinogenic, or mutagenic.
At Naty we are proud of our Eco Nappies and we are the
only nappy brand that declares its ECO ingredients.
Click the links below to read more about each claim:
- No perfume and Certified by the Swedish Asthma and Allergy Association.
Certificate: Allergy Free.pdf
- Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) and FSC certified pulp.
Certificates: Sustainable Forests.pdf | Totally Chlorine Free.pdf
- Outer cover made of Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) and FSC certified pulp.
Certificate: Totally Chlorine Free (TCF).pdf | Sustainable Forests.pdf
- Leakage barrier made of is 100 % GM free corn based film, according to EU regulations 1829/2003 & 1830/2003. The compostable film is not only watertight but also “breathes” resulting in an airier, drier and more comfortable nappy.
Certificate: Compostable.pdf | OK Compost.pdf | GMO Free.pdf | Breathability.pdf | Biological Barrier.pdf
- Acquisition and Distribution Layer (ADL) Distribution layer made of natural material.
- The printing colour on the nappies is certified using ink free of heavy metals injurious to health, Nr S-i2: OK Compost, certification number; O 09-300-A.
Certificate: Compostable.pdf | No Heavy Metals.pdf
I purchased these diapers in assorted sizes for my new granddaughter. They are amazing for newborn skin, and I feel so much better knowing they are not full of harmful chemicals like commercial disposables. I would recommend these disposables to anyone.
Response: Thank you Alicia - very glad to read your comment. :-)
More information about our eco nappies and it´s ingredients can be found here: http://www.naty.com/baby-care/eco-nappies/nappy-breakdown/
Thanks for the sample. I love how soft and unique the nappie is. It's actually better than these big brand name diapers. I love the product and so does my baby. Thanks.
Response: Thank you for the review Silvia. Here you can see where to buy them: http://www.naty.com/where-to-buy/
Brand Thanks For The Great Sample! Its Good To Know There A Eco Brand Out There We Can All Trust In. Your Quality Is Hands Down The Best. Thanks Again!
Only brand to use!
Before having our baby I worked with toddlers and saw all kinds of sore bums so I did my research and found the Naty brand to be the one I felt most comfortable with....they have not disappointed yet, my 3 weeks old skin is beautiful and clear and her clothes are protected too.
I am a first time mum and totally in love with this nappy and my baby of course. I like the feel of the nappy. It does feel natural and breathable unlike pampers for example *which feel a bit like kitchen foil. The new born size fits very well and I like the little hearts on the nappy ... Thank you!
Nappy Rash Free
I have a very sensitive skin, and when our baby girl was born so did she.
All the other nappies gave her nappy rash no matter what we tried, initially we thought we were not keeping her dry or cleaning up properly after she messed.
After we started using Naty the rash cleared up and she is very happy and so is she.
The bonus is they are also eco friendly, what more could you want !
We've tried endless nappies for our very skinny but long-limbed twins, and yours are the only ones that don't leak! It's such a bonus that they're so eco friendly too!
we tried your diapers they seem to be the only ones our baby is no allergic to