At Naty we are proud of our ECO nappies and we are the only nappy brand that
declares its ECO ingredients.
Click the links below to read more about each claim:
- No perfume and Certified by the Swedish Asthma and Allergy Association.
Certificate: Allergy Free.pdf
- Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) and FSC certified pulp.
Certificates: Sustainable Forests.pdf | Totally Chlorine Free.pdf
- Outer cover made of Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) and FSC certified pulp.
Certificate: Totally Chlorine Free (TCF).pdf | Sustainable Forests.pdf
- Leakage barrier made of is 100 % GM free corn based film, according to EU regulations 1829/2003 & 1830/2003. The compostable film is not only watertight but also “breathes” resulting in an airier, drier and more comfortable nappy.
Certificate: Compostable.pdf | OK Compost.pdf | GMO Free.pdf | Breathability.pdf | Biological Barrier.pdf
- Acquisition and Distribution Layer (ADL) Distribution layer made of natural material.
- The printing colour on the nappies is certified using ink free of heavy metals injurious to health, Nr S-i2: OK Compost, certification number; O 09-300-A.
Certificate: Compostable.pdf | No Heavy Metals.pdf
Naty by Nature Babycare Eco Nappies are 100-percent chlorine free. The leakage barrier in our eco nappies is based on GM free corn and is as effective as plastic. Our absorbent pulp is from sustainably harvested Scandinavian forests. Natys eco nappies are super soft and cloth-like providing comfort without sacrificing protection.
As with any eco nappies, for maximum performance, when your baby reaches the upper limits of the weight class, we recommend that you switch to the next, larger size.